What are your goals?


My goals for 2013

1. One way or another, publish my YA novel The Fountain of the Earth. Right now it’s sort of in limbo with a publisher. But if they wind up passing on it, I’ll pub it myself.

2. Finish the two novels I have in progress. One is the sequel to TFOTE the other is a PI mystery.

3. Keep at it and don’t give up. If I keep trying, then I’ll succeed.

4. Keep finding new ways to market. No one is going to sell for you not even the Big Five publishers.

5. Listen to and accept criticism.

6. Network, network, network. It will help with the rest of my goals. Except, that is, number 2. I’m the only one who can keep me glued to the work desk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of LOVE COMES LATER by Mohanalakshmi Rajakumar

The Fountain of the Earth to release November 22nd