2013 Holiday Virtual Book Fair - December 1 - 7


Don’t miss out on the 2013 Holiday Virtual Book Fair December 1 – 7 on the Black Lilac Kitty website www.blacklilackitty.com/

In honor, I’m holding a drawing for a signed copy of The Fountain of the Earth.

How to enter? It’s easy. Simple, just shoot me an email (hollyleroy111@gmail.com) with the subject "Free copy.” I’ll drop all the entries into a virtual fishbowl and draw the winner. I'll email the winner on December 8th. If you don’t hear back from me, sorry - maybe next time!


Available in eBook and trade paper - THE FOUNTAIN OF THE EARTH, Book one of the Fountain of the Earth series. http://goo.gl/O0ME5n

Comments

  1. Oh, this is one of my favorite books of all time. I’ve read it several times

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Fountain of the Earth to release November 22nd

Review of LOVE COMES LATER by Mohanalakshmi Rajakumar